Blizzard has announced that the final major content patch of Classic WoW (WoW Classic 1.13.6) will release on December 1st, with the Naxxramas raid following on December 3rd as a global release.
Therefore, the next WoW Classicpatch is just around the corner. In this new patch, Naxxramas, one of the most anticipated additions is out. This is the toughest raid in vanilla (by far too), and for many, it’s still the toughest to date. Many players will return to try and defeat Kel’Thuzad, one of the most popular bosses in Warcraft history. Additionally, Atiesh, the Guardian’s staff is available again.
These are the additions that bring the next patch:
- Exalted players in Warsong Gulch can earn epic leggings.
- Reputation with the Cenarion Circle will allow you to create items with resistance to nature.
- Nature resistance items in Zul’Gurub are available.
- Players can now earn skill books with upgrades for Frost Ward, Shadow Ward, Flame Shock, Conjure Food, Eviscerate, and Ferocious Bite.
- Silithus and the Eastern Plaguelands now have PvP targets.
- Players can earn an epic nature resistance ring through a quest.
- You can get items in the Chapel of Light in exchange for Argent Dawn Tokens.
- Also, quite a few bugs have been fixed:
- Fixed an issue where Auras and Buffs were not being applied properly.
- Fixed a bug in a Darkmooncard affecting priests.
- Fixed a bug that affected the upgraded weapon totem.
- The email filter has been simplified, it is now easier to send emails to players with similar names.
- Using Prowl with a pet will now not prevent others from using it.
- Fixed a bug that affected the Hunter’s Self Shot.
- The Scarab Brooch will not prevent Persistent Shield from being applied to new targets.
Also, great news for all the gamers, you can buy WoW Classic Gold at GoldPile.
(Contributed by Guillermo Bisbal; Edited by Hermes_Fang)